Tuesday, July 5, 2011
1. Take pictures of your bottle of honey so that it looks as though it is suffering through a bout of melancholia.
2. Eat a piece of cheese as an appetizer before lunch.
3. Conduct an (unsuccessful) gastronomical experiment by eating another piece of cheese with honey on it.
4. Make a new pot of coffee, because the first pot obviously didn't give you the kick in the pants that you had hoped it would.
5. Seek out people in need of encouragement, congratulations, and advice on Twitter and lend a hand where you can.
6. Pat yourself on the back for being such a good netizen and watch your self-esteem rise a couple of points.
7. Spray the cat with water until he conforms to the very model of good cathood, if a little damper than the ideal.
8. Wake your partner from his afternoon nap so that he can get back to work.
9. Choose not to take his place on the bed, even though a nap sounds like a capitol idea.
10. Write a list called Ten Perfectly Productive Ways To Procrastinate On A Tuesday Afternoon and post it on your weblog.