Sunday, August 12, 2012
- I am up at Waskesiu in Prince Albert National Park, and, if you can fangirl a place, I am fangirling here.
- My nephew just turned one, and seeing the summer dirt ground into his toes is just killing me with the preciousness.
- My mother made her family-famous ribs today, and I ate them.
- I get to watch the evening light slant through a northern pine forest.
- The process of buying our first home hasn't killed us yet, and we're not going to let it, even though every step feels like slow, fingernail-removing torture.