This Five Star Friday roundup is brought to you by difference, confession, recovery, low self-esteem, Lupus, a personal narrative, indulgence, conflict in Egypt, roller coasters, a wish, anger management, a desire for love, true love, an insulting Senior Marketing Manager, an owl, Thin Mints, a powerful aunt, happiness, curling, a grandmother's love, women humour bloggers, and Maya Angelou...
Entries in five star friday (13)
"Five Star Friday's 136th Edition Is Brought to You By Rudyard Kipling":
This Five Star Friday roundup is brought to you by an offensive television show, winter, a visit with a father, a will, Laura Ingalls Wilder, a little boy and God, the key to happiness, the right to choose, morbid imagination, stolen knitting, an old house, housekeeping, infertility and miscarriage, developmental delays, parenting difficult children, censorship, hope, denial, nurture, gender, giving ourselves a break, a cat, and Rudyard Kipling...
1. Check out Five Star Friday.
2. Let it remind you of that really good weblog entry you read that one time.
3. Submit that weblog entry before midnight Central Standard Time for tomorrow's edition of Five Star Friday.
4. Pat yourself on the back for contributing to the important dissemination of good weblog writing on the internet.
5. Accept my mildly inappropriate tongue kisses in exchange for your good taste.