I don't hide the fact that I generally suffer from depression and anxiety with an extra dollop of seasonal depression to round it out, but I don't write about it much anymore, either. The more entwined my work life has become with my online identity, and the more entwined my online identity has become with my life in general, the more anxious I am about sharing this side of myself.Read More
The 2014 Canadian Weblog Awards winners are here! Over the course of the last year, we (that means us, Aidan and Elan) have been making spreadsheets, verifying nominations, coding, social-media-ing, and bringing together a large and diverse jury, and it's hard to believe that we're already announcing our finalists. Read on…
- I found Onion like this. The little goon has learned how to tuck himself in!
- We are having unseasonably warm weather in Saskatchewan right now, and it's supposed to be as hight as 8°C/46°F this week. That's insane, and it probably means the planet is dying, but I'll take it.
- Aidan surprised me with a Breville toaster oven a couple of days ago, and so far it makes gorgeous toast and roasted vegetables.
- I got a cute dress from Little Day Dresses in the mail. It's helping December look a little better.
- We are 25% of the way to my $1764 goal to raise money for Heifer for my birthday!
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things, a community for acknowledging and growing gratitude.