- I got to have a working coffee with my friend Jen over the weekend when I was in her city, which we never get to do, and it was wonderful.
- Life doesn't seem to be easing up at all, but tonight? Tonight I get to sleep long and hard.
- My keyboard is delightfully clicky-clacky, and sometimes when I'm thinking I let my fingers tap around nonsensically just to hear it.
- Aidan and I went on a date tonight. We ate too much and wandered aimlessly through a bookstore and and drove around listening to hair bands.
- I've been test-driving a Ford Explorer, and I am pretty much a fan. I think I'm going to take it out to some remote parking lot tomorrow, crank up some moody, slow tunes, and look up through the sun roof until I fall asleep. There's something about napping alone in a car that feels comforting.
It is quite a thing to look left
and see who tracks pace with you,
who takes in time with you,
extends a generous faith.
I am often lost
and would flee the bones that house me,
but this one greets my need with kindness.
This one's hands are there when mine are wanting
and hold my place.