- My stress reaction to flying on a prop plane has shifted from cold sweats and hyperventilation to passing out into a deep sleep. I like this kind of panic.
- I took a weekend-ish trip (Saturday to Tuesday) to Edmonton to visit with Jen and her family, and they fed and housed me so well that my pants don't fit.
- Onion threw himself into a tub full of water, and then managed to drip all over my laptop keyboard as he streaked around the house. The water destroyed the touch pad, which I probably use more than the keyboard, but I found a wifi keyboard with a touch pad that I can connect to my laptop, so all is not lost.
- I own two beautiful colouring books now.
- I finally found my perfect carry-on suitcase, and I keep fawning over it like I have a new pet.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things, a community for acknowledging and growing gratitude.