- Hoar frost has covered everything here in Saskatchewan, and it is absolutely magical.
- My mother made one of my favourite deserts from childhood, and it was just as delicious as I remember.
- I got to read my nephews a book while they cuddled up on my lap tonight, and they still smelled sweet from their bath.
- I am finally sleeping well again after more than a week of insomnia, which makes everything seem brighter.
- After tonight, the days start getting longer again!
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things, a community for acknowledging and growing gratitude.