Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things, a community for acknowledging and growing gratitude.
- John Klein and I hosted #YQRtweetupX last Wednesday, and, while I neglected to take any pictures of the actual event, I did manage to turn around and take the above photo of the amazing, post-rain sky.
- #YQRtweetupX felt like it went really well. I love putting faces and voices to the avatars on Twitter.
- Aidan and I figured out that it cost the same to rent a car for the weekend as it does to take the bus to a city three hours away, so we did just that, and it made our weekend trip so much better.
- Justin's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups make me very happy.
- During our drive home from our trip, we saw a much smaller bird land on a hawk's back and grab hold for a free ride just next to our car. It was amazing. Go, nature!