- That kitty pictured above would not leave my side while I was ill. What a sweet nurse Onion is.
- I had a painful sinus infection, but the doctor prescribed me antibiotics on Friday that are causing a remarkable turnaround. I can't believe how much better I feel already.
- The weather has been unseasonably warm, and it puts a little extra zing into everything.
- I did many loads of laundry, and we get to sleep in a fresh, fluffy bed tonight.
- I screwed up my courage and confronted a situation I didn't like today. I hate doing that and normally avoid it, but everything turned out much better than I thought, and now I feel stronger.
I'm getting new business cards!
I say this like it's some kind of surprise to me, but it's not, because I designed these bad boys.
I have a couple of speaking gigs coming up at the end of January and the beginning of February, and I'm speaking at Mom 2.0 at the end of April, so I thought I'd spiff them up a bit.
Because most of my work exists online, so I get crazy excited about being able to hold what I make in my hands and smell the freshly printed paper. It's such a delicious little thrill.
I ordered these from MOO, because their quality is fantastic. If you want to order business cards or other printables, use this link to get 10% off your MOO order.