- On Saturday, I got to eat a first breakfast, and then I got to eat a second breakfast. Elevenses!
- I got to see Andy Shauf play live, and he was better than I even imagined. Check out his March tour dates and go see him if he's near you in Canada or the United States over this coming month.
- Among all the other good stuff I got to do over the last week, I also got to ride around in a Tesla Model S with Sun Country Highway's James Dennis, and I am completely sold on electric vehicles. It was smooth, quiet, and beautiful.
- The sun is finally getting high enough in the sky for long enough to make stubborn icicles drip. There is hope in every drop.
- I have experienced a couple of great kindnesses this week. The givers likely have no idea what their kindness means to me, or even that were kind, but they have made all the difference.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things, a community for acknowledging and growing gratitude.