- The complexity of flower petals continues to amaze me.
- We washed our heavier comforter and put it on the bed now that the evenings are getting colder, which means I can enjoy the weight of cozy blankets again.
- Robitussin One is a godsend.
- I was able to visit dear old friends in another city earlier last week, and it sets something aright inside me every time I do.
- The amount of good will and friendship I find online continues to outweigh the bad, and I am truly thankful for the communities I have found.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things.