- The green is all over the place. Spring sprung a while ago, but after a Saskatchewan winter, it takes me some time to adjust.
- The high today is 28°C/82°F. I feel alive again.
- When the winter sadness lifts enough, I can feel my breath enter my lungs as though I have not breathed in months. Although, maybe I can feel my breath again today because my antihistamines are working again. Whatever the reason, I'll take it.
- I've been bingeing on 3rd Rock from the Sun. The Solomons are my temporary extra family.
- There is a hint of the possibility of rain in the clouds, and even the anticipation of rain is delicious.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things, a community for acknowledging and growing gratitude.