Nominate a Blog Entry for Five Star FridayThings to Note Before You Nominate • 9 Building Blocks of Good Writing
Nominate a Blog Entry Using the Form Below:
Things to Note Before You Nominate:
- Not all submissions will be featured.
Your submission is a nomination only and is subject to editorial approval. It will only be included if it is of Five Star Friday's higher calibre with regard to spelling, grammar, and general interestingness. If there are a great many good weblog entries submitted in a given week, some entries may be excluded due to over-abundance.
- Only nominate ONE entry url per weblog.
Be discerning and choose only one entry from any given weblog. Multiple entries or a link to an entire weblog will not be featured.
- Do not submit your own writing.
All self-submissions will be ignored.
- This is not a review blog.
If an entry is not featured, it is at my editorial discretion. No explanation will be given.
- The weblog entry's age does not matter.
I am asking for quality over chronology.
- All submissions will be treated as anonymous.
I do not track which entries were submitted by which individuals.
- Sponsored content and entries with in-content ads will not be featured.
The author of a sponsored blog entry has hopefully been fairly compensated for their promotion. Five Star Friday has not, and we are not interested in spreading advertorial messaging.
- Sites with obtrusive pop-ups will not be featured.
I won't put pop-ups on any of my sites out of respects for visitors, so I won't do it as a third party, either.
- Any submissions that promote hate or are visually pornographic will not be accepted.